Subscribe to venkatmails
Email:

Join VM Start your day with a Smile :)

A HeartY WelcomE to YoU, VenkaT MailS is a FriendlY MailinG GrouP.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe

A global library of emails updated daily on various topics like An Inspirational Thought, Motivational Thought, Good Morning Mails, Funny Emails, Funny Pictures, Jokes, Interesting Facts, Actress Pictures, Cute Pictures, Sports, Cars, Bikes and many more.


Join VenkatMails : Start your day with a smile :)
Join VenkatMails : Have Fun & Be Informed
VenkatMails : Inspiring U 4 Better 2morrow

Cool Pictures Fun Messages Stories

SMS Quotations GM Messages Puzzles

Monday 12 December 2011

Compliments for Venkat mails - 3

angel pink
hi venkat 
              all ur mail r wonderful creation...........its not only me who liked it so much even my friends r crazy abt ur creation...........thnk u for sending wonderful mails and making my inbox so beautiful wit ur interesting mail............keep sending al ur unique creation mails ..........all the best for ur life. keep smiling.......take care

regards
pAvItHrA n


Narendra Babu
కథలు యతలయే , కన్నీటి గాతలయే 
మీ మెయిల్స్ చూసి గుండె బద్దలాయే ,
ఏమి చెప్పను ... ఎన్నని చెప్పను 
మీ మెయిల్స్ కోసం కళ్ళు కలవరిస్తునాయి 
చుసిన తర్వాత ఒళ్ళు జలదరిస్తుంది ....


keeru smiles
Hi...
Ur mails are fantastic....
you inspire me with your mails....
Its really great of you...
Please don't ever stop it.....
We all need ur inspiration........


sadhanala bala
 good morning venkat sir!
                                      I am one of your fans, I subscribed to venkat mails,
                             
                               your mails are very interesting, I like very much to read your mails and I collect all the beautiful images that u have sent and I add to my
                                                                    favorites I like very much your mails.
                                                                                I check my mail every day to read your mails, but your sending mails very often when I open my mail I am very disappointing
                                                                                               so I want your mails daily.It is my humble request to to you.
                                                                                                             I hope u will do it.
                                                                                                                              Thank you very much to making me happy with your mails.
                                                                                                                                                      By sir! have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BalaChary. P
Oh woww venkat!!

really ur mails are very good to see...
thanks for making a good start on all daysss...

and i guess you got a huge fan following from all corners of globe.. :)
happy to know...

keep going...

best regards,
balachary pamulaparthy


Venkat Ji,
You are providing invaluable and excellent articles and information.    Thank you for the same.   Keep it up.
Regards
Ram Mohan Reddy Y

Murali Akurathi
Hey what happened to u boss these days??
my account was totally bored these days.........
I daily check my gmail only for ur mails only...In such a way ur mails are :)
Pls try not to repeat it again :)
Gud luck n all da best :)

hairajesh 1612
my dear friend, i am from vizag. u hav a lot of followers by your wonderful thoughts and imazinatations. thanku for sending your mails to me and to one and all. every one is very nice. keep sending. and god bless u.

spandana s
hai.........
     venkat..,this is spandana,i realy thankful 2 u ,4r sending me such a wonderful mails,u r mails are superb.........., first of fal i realy  hats of 2 u and ur grate mails, dont stop sending 2 me ur mails an send some more jock pictures and prabhas wallpapers plz plz plz.........
                                                 thank u sooooooooooooo much, all the best 2 ur future and lets be on rocking forever.....
                                                                                                  urs
                                                                                          
         friend spandana.


divya jyothi
hi venkat..,

i like your messages so much...

coz..they give me inspiration in life...how to face a challenge, give me relief...n so on..

they are so real...everyday i wait for your  messages for the next day..

they are AWESOME...!!!

i think... some puzzles can also be sent....!!

guda rukku
Wow Venkat really u r great yaar,i never guess that u can express all
feeling in deep way ,i just like ur greetings & those words i never
forget in my life.i thank to god to hav a nice person throug mail.this
is just charming rukku.bye waiting for ur reply,i year to see each
second for ur lovable greetings & reply.bye.


nani heart
annaiah mail keka......
Na darling flat aindhanna... Nuv elage manchi manchi mails pampivvu..
Na darlingki enka napai impression peruguthadhi.. I'll marry her...

sadhanala sai
 "keys of inspiration" is very nice venkat!
                             
          You are a best motivator I have ever seen!
                                                                    keep sending me these type of mails and keep motivating us!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                           bye..........
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   - bala.


мσυηιkα
-hiiiiiiiiii venkat .......... i am one of the fan of kajol..............thank u for sending mr.perfect stills...........and suspension bridge collection is superb how did u got these mails????superb...............
u mails are so sweet and amazing and wonderful ...........nice collection..........thnq u very much......... u r the best mailer..........in my inbox.........

regards.,,,,,,,,,.
Mouni

Surbala Devi
Hi VenkaT...................
  I am very fund of your amazing and eye catching mails and makes every day as a wonderful day.
    Thanking you for making my days as wonderful days..........

USHARANI
Hi Venkat,
Hope you doing good.. its really good to see ur continuous mails..
hey u know onething your mails r really inspirtation for the ppl who r in love... 
it wil be more good if you can share your photos ... from long time was havng the desire to ask you..
keep going.. with your lovely messages... have a good time.. tackcare..wish u goodluck :-)
Renusha 


The mails which you are sending is very delightful to me and to my friends.Nice job.I really appreciate you&your team.

sisir samal
Hi Venket,
                 Thanks for sending such kind of message by giving some valuable time.Hope ,you will continue the same that will help for our carier path as well as for the future.Once again thaks for your effort.
Regards ,
Sisir
Beera@Keepsmiling
Hello Friend,.........
    I really thankful to You ,for sending me such a wonderful mails,U'r mails are amazing.........., Hands-up to your great and a valuable mails, don't stop sending such a mails to me.and also send some more jokes and  A magic stories.............,
                                      I know U will definitely send me.Because I'm believing.
                                                 Thank U very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best of luck for your great future and lets a joy forever.....
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                Your's friend,
Beera.K
anusha anil
really venky garu
YOUR MAILS ARE AMAZING AND SUPERB YAR
some inspirable mails also send for us those are amazinag and
awsom.your thoughts are nice sir.your collection also wonderful. i
like to see your mails sir.
♡☀❣☘✶Ⓒℌ₳Ⓘ₮⁂₪§⁂♪❦❢❤
hai...annayya..nee messages rachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa....
nuv always ilaa pamputunee undu.....

India
hello your mails are so good....please send me at least five mails in a day......

iam waiting for ur mails....

please sir it's my request


venkatesh("The king")
hai venkat ji how r u ? I like ur intelligence and talent. 
i dont know how to praise u. but i support u always.
don't stop it. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeee contunue it.......... forever.

seetharam reddy

gud collection......inspiration quotes chala bagunnay......keep going on

srivarsha varsha
Hellow venkat garu
Nijamga me mails chala bavuntai kani na mails lo appudappudu konni open kavu avi kuda open ayyela pampinchandi please please please
thanks for sending mails keep on sending bye

twinkling star
Hello!your collections are really very good.
especially quotetations ....chala chala baguntai.

ice-cream
good evening sir...........
 Thank you for sending the mails, your mails are wondefull,excellent,
 sorry...... sir i can't say in words
  i feel very happy because iam one of the member of in your grop.

sadhanala bala
Thank you very much for your mails sir ,
                             
  your mails are very nice, I enjoy very much when reading and seeing your mails.
                                                             by sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                           -bala.
Suma D
Really good...I love mails which reflect spiritual thoughts and gives glory to GOD!!

kEEP IT UP DEAR FOR YOUR AWESOME MAILS.
GOD BLESS YOU!

m.sampath kumar
this is sampath kumar. m
hi venkat ur msgs r rocking yaar.......
amazing ur images & msgs..
thanks for sending mee this type of msgs...

Chinny IIIT
Hi venkat...........

My inbox waiting for U yar..........

send it as much as u can..........
your mails are so cute.................

hari haritha
hi annaya mee mails ante naku chaala istam. ananya nado chinna request mee mailni chalamandi students subscribe chesukunnavu so mee mails dwara maku evaina books pampagalaru. it's my request only.

shak
hai venky how r you. enjoy your holidays. i am enjoy while reading your msg. pls keep continue this.
aను గోల్డ్
ur sending very nice mails thank u venkat garu for your wonderful
mails bye.........

butter fly
mee mails chala bavuntundi annayya
konni ayite heart touching ga untundi..............bye bye. take care

ammulusri
hai venkat!garu gud afternoon!mi mails chala baguntayi!i like very much!asalu keka andi babu!nammara nijam promise !mi collection super!naku chala chala chala chala baga nachchayi!ok bye venkat garu!

**S@NDY**
HI...
I LOVE UR MAILS....

selvam kannan
i like your mail. i start my work only after see the mail send by you. my heartly thanks to you.

Tarunjhoshi
hai venkat garu!mi mails nijanga super sorry this word is not suitable for i praise u awesome is correct!

reshma nair
hellooo.....uur mmaills r really awesomme.........jjuust ammaziinng plllz dnnt stopp iit kkk thhannkk uuu soo muuchhh n so muuch 4 suuchh bbeuutiiifull maillls.......

R✾M✾A
hi ........

your mails are soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.............

and very very very good collection..

vijaya lakshmi
Hi Venky I am Mallesh from Mahabubnagar dist. I am studying APIIIT Basar B.Tech 1st year.u r mails is very good.I like u r mails..so please send some friendship mails.and also another mails..

 maheshwar.....
    Hi venkat your mails are really good.
    Thanks a lot.... for sharing your thoughts

surya prakash reddy
Ur mails r really nice n message oriented....I really thank u 4 sending mails
...........................
with warm regards SURYA

chevireddy shiva kumar
No Words to Express about u r Mails

Bhavakiran Kuchibhotla
hi venkat
 this is kiran your mails are so beautiful and i like your mails.
thanks for sending.
 bye kiran.

v s
hai annayya ur mails are supar. plese send more messages. plese send flowers, different trees babies, dogs images.

ramya sree
iam ramyasri
im in the venkat mails
they r very beautiful photos u sent

_*usha*
hi venkat !!
without ur mails my inbox can't exist!!

Alagandula Srilatha
In my campus so many members of fans for you.
They are like your messages.

$.Mounika Reddy.$
Good Morning sir............,
your mils are very nice and good.Really I like your mails,I am so happy.Thanks for sending mails.


suresh 
thank u venkat. Send me mails like this.Ur mails r very good. my special request is that plz send more anushka photos......to me because i am v.v.very big fan of her.

ashok bhagat
your mails fantastic bt yesterday your mails were not came

siva sai krishna
HI VENKAT UR MAILS R VERY NICE

srinivas katkuri 
hi venkat ur mails r amazing thanks for sending such mails it gives o lot of information .

sravan kumar
i like ur all message ...it's really inspirable,thinkable...good job


sasi dhar
hi  friend....
        really  i enjoyed  Ur  service...
 but  due  to some reasons  i don't wanna  receive the mails from ur  service...
         so  kindly  remove my mail id  from Ur  service...thank u...sasidhar..


TRY
hiiiii,,,,,,,i m very fond of ur mails,,,,,,4rom last week i am not getting mails from,,,,,y u r not sending,,,pls send me mails

ashok bhagat
hey bro y don't u send us the mails those u were sending earlier?

Dileep
Hi venkat enti iimadhya mails ekkuva pampatledu endukani

Yasar $
Hi....

Wt hpnd 2 ur mails??

U r mails r nt delivering into my inbox daily..

Evry1 want such awesome mails..., So pls try 2 send daily.....

Have a great day!!!!!
--

           (¨`•.•´¨)
       (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´
        `•.¸.•´
        ´¨)         
       •´ ¸.•*´¨)   ¸.•*¨)  Yasar..!!
      (¸.•´      (¸.•*      ♥♥♥...♪♪♪...............!!

1 comment:

  1. it's very heart touching pics.do,did,done having a great job Mrs venkata sir keep it up

    ReplyDelete